Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Happy New Year! (Well the year is still pretty new.)

So Happy New Year faithful blog readers.  OK, it is several weeks after January 1, but it's been a busy time.  I still wanted to wish everyone a Happy start to 2017 and invite you to stay tuned for all of the happenings coming up this year.  Australia celebrates the new year before we do here in North America.  So I asked Stuart to send me a pic of the New Year celebration while he was there with his family visiting the in-laws.  They were out on the harbor in Sydney and he sent me this live shot.  At the time I was living in the past in 2016 here in Michigan.
Well I will get on the ball and be sending new blog posts soon, with many to follow.  I was a little weak in 2016 with only 70 offerings.  My 2017 resolution is for at least 100.  FYI: 2017 marks the 8th blog year since starting in 2010.  (And this is #592.  So if you're behind, get busy reading.)