Monday, October 30, 2017

Halloween Vowel Movement from 2012

(So back when I used to actually do pumpkin carving, I had a great blog post on Halloween in  2012.  In fact it is heavily requested for a re-post, so here you go.  Kind of like It's A Wonderful Life at Christmas.   So enjoy it again and have fun with your own pumpkin.)

So Happy Halloween to all of you out in Blogland.  Last year I took a stab at LIQUID pumpkin carving with pretty good results.  Here is a re-run of the picture from exactly one year ago in 2011.  So how could I top that for 2012?
I know...instead of one pumpkin (which anyone could do), why not six!  After hours of careful carving and still having all my fingers and thumbs in place, I was finished.  Now to arrange them on the porch.  Hmmm, not as easy as I thought.
A little re-arranging....D'oh....still wrong.  I need a pumpkin spell-check.
Finally. That looks right. 
I suppose now all of the Trick-or-Treaters will be expecting a bag full of Pro-Germinator.  I better stock up.  Happy Halloween.