Wednesday, July 8, 2015


So in my post from last night, I showed this picture of the effects of soil sodium on corn growth.  And I said that it could be eventually corrected with applications of elemental sodium.  When of course I meant elemental sulfur.  Adding more sodium would be just plain discordant and incongruous. 
I must have been feeling the effects of sodium myself as I didn't catch the mistake. Thanks for pointing it out this morning, Dale.  It has been corrected.  Normally I wouldn't have bothered with such an announcement, but I didn't want to leave any errors in this blog that persists in the battle for truth, justice and the American way.