Thursday, November 22, 2012

Last Harvest

So today is Thanksgiving.  But we were kind of busy yesterday, and I was kind of busy last night and didn't get this posted.  But anyway, Phil has some farmland, and uses Liquid fertilizer (of course).  He had some test strips that we wanted to harvest, so Ashley and I went to the Phil Farm to see what happened.  Phil had his combine decorated for the Holiday.
Ashley finally got a chance to pilot the tractor...
...while I assumed the position in the cart.  We are chasing Phil this time.
I always like to multi-task.  So I thought I would get the turkey stuffed for the big feast on Thursday.
A tradition is to watch the Macy's parade in the morning on Thanksgiving Day.
And here is Santa.  So the Christmas season has begun says the TV.
Well I have a turkey to smoke (charcoal not gas).  So I will also say Happy Thanksgiving.